D.va (Taegukgi skin) (Overwatch) WIP

tumblr_ooqjwsvNpn1ue7a3jo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ooqjwsvNpn1ue7a3jo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_ooqjwsvNpn1ue7a3jo10_r1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ooqjwsvNpn1ue7a3jo5_r1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ooqjwsvNpn1ue7a3jo7_r1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ooqjwsvNpn1ue7a3jo6_r1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ooqjwsvNpn1ue7a3jo3_r1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ooqjwsvNpn1ue7a3jo8_r1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ooqjwsvNpn1ue7a3jo9_r1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ooqjwsvNpn1ue7a3jo4_r1_1280.jpg

D.va (Taegukgi skin) (Overwatch) WIP

Hi, all - I’m not dead! I’ve just been busy as always and honestly taking a big break from cons in general. My next one’s not until September and it’s actually pretty relaxing knowing I don’t have an impending deadline!

I didn’t mention it before but I…completely failed finishing my White Rabbit D.va cosplay for PAX East on time. But that’s for another post. I’m currently remaking my D.va suit but working on the Taegukgi skin.

The biggest mistake I made with my last suit was not paying attention to which pattern piece connected to what…which is really stupid, but I just assumed I knew where everything belonged and just sewed things. I also didn’t pay close attention to the amount of seam allowance I gave myself, which ended up messing up the fit entirely.

For this version of my D.va suit I was more careful and organized with how I did things. Having no deadline really helps me not rush and panic :P

I ended up finishing the bodice part (without legs) in about a few hours. The first time I did it, it took me a few days!